3 Furuize QGW Clean Point Pearls | Vaginal Detox Pearls
- Treats gynecopathy and vaginal diseases
- Tightens and nourishes the vagina walls
- Increases the viability of uterine cells
- Improves the elasticity of the vagina
Are you suffering from any vaginal infection or gynecological disease? Furuize QGW Clean Point Pearls are very effective in treating gynecological issues such as vaginitis, cervicitis, cervical erosion, vaginal infection (colpitis), diseases of the vulva, appendagitis, pelvic inflammation, hysteromyoma, oophoritic cyst, and endometritis. The detox pearls are ideal for nourishing the vagina, regulating qi and blood in the uterine, preventing gynecopathy, increasing the viability of the uterine cells, and improving the elasticity of the vagina. Order yours now!
- Treat gynecological diseases and vaginal infections
- Relief vaginal itching and gynecological inflammation
- Relief vaginitis and infertility
- Shrink uterine fibroids
- Main Ingredients: Fructus cindii, sophora flavescens, cortex phellodendri, bombyx batryticatus, leonurus, frankincense, myrrh, peach seed, dried alum, resina draconis, flos carthami, borneol, chrysanthemum indicum, panax notoginseng
WHO SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT
1. People with abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea), vagina itching, irregular menstruation, and menstrual pain.
2. People with endometritis, cervical erosion, annex inflammation, vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory, yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological diseases.
3. People with ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, and other uterus diseases.
4. People with melasma, dark spots, and bad sexual life.
TREATMENTS AND DOSAGE
1. Recommended treatment is 6 tampons. In the case of chronic diseases, you need to repeat treatment 2-3 times (12-18 tampons).
2. In case of endometriosis and vaginal inflammation, you need to have 4 treatments (24 tampons).
3. In the case of pelvic inflammatory disease, you need to have 5 treatments (30 tampons).
4. In the absence of any acute/chronic gynecological diseases, use 2 tampons a month for preventive purposes.
5. After sexual intercourse, you may use 1 tampon to eliminate the risk of bacterial infection.
6. You may use our tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria (from any public toilet you might use while traveling).
7. You may use our tampons after swimming in a pool.
8. In case of abortion, it’s recommended to use at least 3 tampons
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Wash your hands very well before use and open the sachet containing one pearl. You can also use our yoni pearl applicator to insert the pearl into your vagina.
Step 2: Open the sachet and pull out the string of the pearl.
Step 3: Insert the pearl inside the vagina, approximately 7cm deep, and leave it for 2days.
Step 4: You must remove the pearl in 2-3days. One pearl can be used for 3 days maximum.
Step 5: Clean the vagina with warm water.
Step 6: Free the vagina for the next 24 hours. That is, insert the next pearl 24 hours later after removing the first one.
Step 7: Repeat the process until you are done with your full cleanse.
MAIN CHANGES YOU WILL NOTICE AFTER USING OUR TAMPON
Step 1: Generally, the pearl will remain in your vagina for 2-3 days and after pulling it out, you will notice that the pearl is now bigger than before. This is because it has absorbed lots of toxins from the vagina and that it has stopped your vaginal itching, pain, odor, and other gynecological symptoms.
Step 2: Erosion, thick secretions and bacteria absorbed in the pearl were discharged continuously. Urinary frequency and urgency will disappear gradually, leucorrhea (a whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina) will reduce and your vaginal odor will disappear.
Step 3: Enhance the vaginal tissue metabolism, quicken the healing of any vaginal and uterine wound caused by childbirth or abortion, and restore the smoothness of your vagina.
Step 4: Ovarian androgen secretion of hormones will return to a normal level, it will regulate blood flow and balance the endocrine.
NOTES AND WARNING
1. Use it 7 days BEFORE or 4 days AFTER your menstruation period.
2. Do not use during menstruation.
3. Do not use on pregnant women or virgins.
4. DO not have any spicy food during use.
5. Avoid using the pearl if you are allergic to any ingredients used in making the pearl (see the ingredient listing above).
6. Do not chew or ingest our tampons.
7. DO NOT drink any alcohol during use.
8. Avoid having sexual intercourse during treatment. In case you wish to have sexual intercourse, you must remove the tampon, thoroughly rinse your vagina with warm water, and wait 3 hours prior to having intercourse.
9. You may soak the pearl in a glass of water and use the liquid for douching.
10. Use immediately after opened. Broken pads are forbidden to use.
11. It is normal that some patients will experience itching and some pains during first or initial use. If the itching or pain continues and become severe, please stop use immediately, rest the vagina for 1-2days, and use again.
12. It is normal if you’re expelling toxins from the vagina after using 1-2 pearls. Please feel free to continue use.
13. Never use excessive force to insert the pearl.
14. Women are more likely to develop uterine fibroids as they age, a condition caused by hormonal imbalances. If the tumor size is less than 5CM, drug treatment(Yoni Pearls) can be adopted to control the growth of fibroids. If the tumor size is more than 5CM, the doctor will recommend surgical treatment. At the same time, patients are advised to visit the hospital every six months during the treatment period to check the size of the fibroids.
ABOUT OUR SUPPLIER
Xi’an Furuize Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2012. They are one of the leading brands in the healthcare industry (based on traditional Chinese medicine) in China. The company has independent R&D and their registered brands include FURUIZE®, QGW®, Fuyanjing®, chumei®, and meirendan®. So far, their products have been exported to more than 30 countries and are highly effective.
Delivery within Abuja is 24hrs
4 working days for those outside Abuja
10 - 14 working days for those abroad.
There are no inquiries yet.